Our Notice and Takedown Policy
As an online service provider, MxxMart acts in good faith and strives to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties and consumers. We will respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement. Since intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own intellectual property we ask that you clearly state what you believe may potentially infringe your IP rights. This page describes the information that should be presented in a Notice.
Due to the increasing abusive online use of take-down notices by submitting false claims, we need to inform you that any misrepresentations and inaccuracies made in your Notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability and damages. Courts have found that you must consider Intellectual Property defenses, limitations or exceptions before sending a Notice.
If you have a good faith belief that an intellectual property right has been violated on MxxMart.com, you can submit a statement of alleged IP infringement. This statement must clearly contain all of the following information:
- The full name of the intellectual property owner
- The name of the company you represent)
- Your address (including City, State and Zip Code)
- Your contact email address and telephone number
- A detailed and full description of the intellectual property rights you claim are infringed
- An explanation of the alleged infringement and its location on the MxxMart website
- A declaration that you have a good-faith belief that an IPR has been violated
- A statement that the information in your Notice is correct to the best of your knowledge
- A declaration that you will indemnify MxxMart from/against any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which MxxMart may incur in connection with the restriction of the account identified in this notice
Please include all the above information , sign, date it and send a clear scanned copy to our IP controled email address: legal [at] mxxmart [dot] com
Please note that this email should be used only for legal issues and not for any other issues.
If you have any other legal issues you would like to discuss, please send it to the above email.